So, How Does Evaporative Air Conditioning Work?
We know that Investing in regular evaporative air conditioner service Adelaide is the most effective way to maintain the life of your air con. But, how do they actually work and what can you do at home to optimise performance? Basically, Evaporative air conditioners work by absorbing heat from the air, which then processes through an advanced water management and distribution system to generate fresh air into your home. Hot air is drawn from outside, pumped through water-soaked pads, and then the moisture evaporates—creating cooled air. It’s also filtered from impurities as it travels through! You can help maintain its performance by:
- Changing the fibre pads every 2 months
- Soaking the reservoir with vinegar
- Draining the swamp cooler and giving it a scrub with soapy water.
If you’re concerned your evaporative cooler isn’t performing like it should be, give us a call for evaporative air conditioner service Adelaide!
Do you need more than just an evaporative air conditioner service Adelaide?
How do you know when it’s time to invest in evaporative air conditioner service Adelaide? Below are a number of questions to consider!
- How old is your air conditioner? If your heater is older than 15 years, it is likely that it is less efficient and costing you more money to run than newer models!
- Are you repairing it frequently? If the answer is yes, it may be time for an upgrade. If you’re constantly having someone come out and fix your heater it may be more cost effective to invest in a new heater.
- Are your bills higher than normally? In addition, if you’re finding that your bills are becoming more expensive than normal, this may also be an indication that your heater isn’t performing as well as it used to.
For more information about our evaporative air conditioner service Adelaide call (08) 8377 5888.
In addition to our evaporative air conditioner service Adelaide, we sell, install and service a huge range of makes and models with different systems to make sure you get the right product to suit your lifestyle and budget. Our friendly team of experts will happily help you choose the right system. As one of South Australia’s leading suppliers and installers of air-conditioning, you know you can trust us! Here at Simmonds, our heating and air conditioning services will guarantee you years of trouble-free service and comfortable living. We can supply and install to both new and existing houses. No matter the size of the job – Simmonds Heating & Cooling has you covered. Still unsure about which system is right for you? Reach out to our fantastic staff for all enquiries on (08) 8377 5888 or visit us at 254 Brighton Road, Somerton Park, South Australia 5044.